Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Book Review: The Ultimate pH Solution

The Ultimate pH Solution: Balance Your Body Chemistry to Prevent Disease and Lose WeightThe Ultimate pH Solution: Balance Your Body Chemistry to Prevent Disease and Lose Weight by Michelle Schoffro Cook

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This book was one part hokey, one part marketing, and eight parts quality content. And I would have never picked it up if a trusted friend hadn't recommended it highly. After all, she had gotten me drinking lemon water, I should at least understand why.

I like this book because it explains how diet effects health in a body-chemistry way. Eating right to improve your health instead of popping pills is absolutely in line with With Hands!

also: SCIENCE



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment